Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fantasy Match Up of the Week: Kane vs Abyss

Written by- Chris Gross

Do you like to see monsters in wrestling? I do, and I'll name two of them that I would love to see and that would be the Big Red Machine Kane and TNA's monster Abyss. both are 6 foot tall monsters.

Lets talk about Kane. At times I don't like how WWE uses Kane but that's not why you are reading this instead, lets venture into Kane's strengths. Kane is a dominating force that is willing to brawl with anyone who is brave enough too. He also loves to set people on fire and bury people alive.

Now onto Abyss, he loves to play with barbwire and thumbtacks in my opinion I think Abyss is a little too hardcore for the monster Kane to handle, with the barbwire and thumbtacks, Kane has a disadvantage against Abyss. Kane has the brawling ability, fire and burying people on his side this has its advantages and disadvantages. Abyss has been set on fire so the only thing that gives Kane the upper hand is burying people alive which, if you add that up that's 1 out of 4 odds for Kane to win against the monster Abyss


In the end though, I believe that the Monster Abyss would come out on top over Kane. Abyss just has too many weapons in his favor. Will Kane make it a fight? Of course he will that is why this is a fantasy match up, as it would be a rough and tough fought match.

Final Decision: Abyss

Thanks for reading and make sure to come back every Saturday where I will be giving my fantasy match up of the week. Also, don't forget to comment on who you think would win and some fantasy match ups you would like to see discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment